WHO WE ARE - Christians.
- "...And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch." (Acts 11:26).
- We have no denominational affiliation.
- We wear simply the name of Jesus Christ.
- We acknowledge Him alone as our Savior and Governing Head.
- We are simply Christians!
WHAT WE BELIEVE - The Bible.
- We belive "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God..." (2 Tim. 3:16).
- We belive the bible "...is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness," (2 Tim. 3:16).
- We believe the Bible makes a man complete (2 Tim. 3:17).
- We Believe the bible equips us for every good work (2 Tim. 3:17).
- We've no creed. No catechism.
- We simply believe the Bible.
WHAT WE OFFER - Spirituality.
- Worship that is orderly, reverent, and God-centered (1 Cor. 14:40).
- Preaching that convicts, exhorts, instructs, and encourages (2 Tim. 4:2).
- Bible classes that are practical, informative and stimulating for all ages.
- An atmosphere for building better character and nurturing better homes.
- A spiritual family committed to God, each other, evangelism, and a heavenly hope.